Thursday 7 December 2017

Rebekah Vardy reveals boob job plans during I'm A Celeb

REBEKAH VARDY WAS WATCHED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON A NIGHTLY BASIS AFTER HER APPEARANCE ON THIS YEAR’S I’M A CELEBRITY… GET ME OUT OF HERE.

Rebekah-Vardy-reveals-Boob-job
Between Bushtucker Trials and scantily-clad showers, the WAG has been telling her fellow campmates how she plans to go under the knife when the show is over and done with. In particular, she’s set her sights on a second boob job. During a recent episode on ITV, Rebekah told her fellow campmates: “I am going to get them redone in January next year. Amazing.”
The public revelation shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise to those who know a bit about Rebekah. After all, the 35-year-old has previously admitted to having a breast enhancement as well as Botox. When quizzed about having cosmetic surgery during an interview with Mail Online in 2016, the footballer’s wife said: “I’ve had a boob job, too. I can’t bear it when women lie about this stuff. I go in the sun and I’ve hardly got any wrinkles. It’s not nature, it’s Botox.”
Rebekah won’t be the first person to have cosmetic surgery after leaving the Jungle. Last year’s winner Scarlett Moffatt has previously had lip fillers and Botox. Scarlett has also refused to rule out a breast reduction should she decide one is necessary in the future. Earlier this year, she told Heat magazine: “They’re a G-cup now, and I’d love them to be a D-cup. I definitely think I’ll do it in the next couple of years, but I would like to try to lose a bit of weight first, to see if they go down naturally.”
Meanwhile, 2015’s victor Vicky Pattison also had a boob job just like Rebekah. Speaking about the decision before joining the show, Geordie Shore star Vicky told Now! magazine: “I thought about the boobs for 10 months.” She added: “It was the only option for me to be body confident, and I’m pleased I did it.”
Are you inspired?
Although Rebekah won’t be this year’s Queen of the Jungle after her elimination from the show, it seems a foregone conclusion that she’ll be treating herself to a boob job. If you’re inspired to follow in her footsteps – or if you fancy any other procedure – get in touch with the Belvedere Clinic for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment