Monday 27 March 2017

Stephen Bear supports Charlotte Crosby’s desire for more Cosmetic Surgery

CHARLOTTE FAMOUSLY UNDERWENT A NOSE JOB IN 2016. HOWEVER, STEPHEN HAS BEEN URGED TO SPEAK OUT NOW AFTER HIS GIRLFRIEND REVEALED SHE IS CONSIDERING SURGERY ON HER BREASTS.

Stephen Bear supports Charlotte Crosby’s desire for more cosmetic surgery
Stephen Bear and Charlotte Crosby are the hottest couple in town. The reality stars – famed for their appearances on Ex on the Beach and Geordie Shore – have only been dating for a few short months but most of their relationship has played out in the public eye. They seem to be going from strength to strength, with Stephen now revealing that he’d support Charlotte even if she wanted to change her appearance again.
The Celebrity Big Brother star told OK! magazine: “If you’re unhappy with your nose and you get it done, afterwards you feel more confident and happy. Some people see a person being happy and they just want to run them down.” Charlotte famously underwent a nose job in 2016. However, Stephen has been urged to speak out now after his girlfriend revealed she is considering surgery on her breasts. In the same interview, Charlotte explained: “There is something that I feel under confident about. I don’t know whether I’d get it changed but I’ve been doing some research. It’s known as ‘the uni-boob’, but the actual term is symmastia.”
In 2015, Charlotte did toy with the idea of changing the appearance of her breasts with a boob job. However, she suggested that she’d prefer to wait until she got a little older. Since then though, she’s undergone numerous cosmetic procedures, including lip fillers, Botox and the aforementioned rhinoplasty. She famously told OK!: “I’m always getting my lips done, though. I’ll probably get them done again in about 5 months.”
The comments echo the words of co-star Chloe Ferry, who just this week revealed that she wouldn’t swap her pumped up pout for the world. Chloe told Closer: “My lips are what I love the most. I’d get lip fillers for the rest of my life! I used to have really gross lips; I basically didn’t have any as they were so thin. As soon as I could afford them I got fillers and I love them.”

INSPIRED BY CHARLOTTE AND CHLOE?

If you’ve been inspired by celebrity cosmetic surgery, you can follow in Charlotte’s footsteps by contacting the Belvedere for information on a range of cosmetic procedures. Get in touch today for expert advice from our plastic surgeon in London that could help you see yourself in a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment