Thursday 9 March 2017

HAS KATIE PRICE HAD A ‘MINI FACELIFT?’

KATIE PRICE HAS SPARKED RUMOURS THAT SHE’S ONCE AGAIN HAD COSMETIC SURGERY.



THE GLAMOUR MODEL – FORMERLY KNOWN AS JORDAN – GOT PEOPLE TALKING WHEN SHE WAS SPOTTED WITH A MYSTERIOUS SCAR RUNNING ACROSS HER HAIRLINE AFTER A RECENT TELEVISION APPEARANCE. AMID ALL THE SPECULATION, A LEADING SURGEON HAS TOLD MIRROR ONLINE THAT IT COULD BE THE RESULT OF A ‘MINI FACELIFT’.

Of course, Katie has never been shy about discussing the work she’s had done during her career. In fact, she’s openly admitted to undergoing numerous procedures including boob jobs, breast reductions, liposuction and Botox. She’s freely admitted to these ops during interviews, television appearances and on social media.

Just last month the mum-of-five proudly flaunted the results of her tenth bum lift when she posted a video to her fans on Instagram. Katie captioned it: “I’m so happy with my bottom #nonsurgicalbuttlift that now after 10 treatments I’m maintaining it.”
Katie originally reasoned that she was using cosmetic surgery as a stepping stone to stardom. The procedures have obviously paid off as she became one of the most in-demand models of the early 2000s. She’s now become a television personality after appearing on shows such as I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here and Celebrity Big Brother. She’s also a panelist on Loose Women.

Just last year, Katie explained that she now undergoes cosmetic work for personal reasons rather than professional. She told Mail Online: “My views on plastic surgery are the same as they have always been: Do what you feel is right for you. I wouldn’t rule out any treatment, if it felt right and I thought I needed it. I hope when I’m 90 you’ll only be able to tell my real age by my knees and feet!”


Does Katie’s honesty impress you?


You can bet that it won’t take Katie long to confirm her recent ‘mini facelift’. After all, she just loves to let the world know all her little beauty tricks. If you’re thinking of following in the footsteps of Katie, you can receive expert advice by contacting the Belvedere today.


Katie Price póniklubja by lwpkommunikacio licensed under Creative commons 4

No comments:

Post a Comment