Thursday 23 March 2017

Chloe Ferry receives cosmetic procedure on Snapchat

GEORDIE SHORE’S CHLOE FERRY HAS GIVEN HER FANS AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT WHAT IT’S LIKE TO UNDERGO A COSMETIC PROCEDURE AFTER HAVING FILLERS PUMPED INTO HER CHIN WHILE ON SNAPCHAT.

Chloe-ferry-cosmetic-surgery
The reality star – fresh off appearing on Celebrity Big Brother – streamed the footage on the app before showing off her new facial profile. While for some it might be quite an intimate moment, Chloe’s never had any qualms about letting her fan base know all about the work she’s had done.
In fact, the television personality – who joined the wild MTV show in 2015 – has previously admitted to undergoing numerous aesthetic procedures since shooting to stardom. Just some of the work she’s had done includes a nose job, a brow lift, lip fillers and Botox. She’s already set her sights on a second rhinoplasty after the first was primarily intended to remove a bump.
At the end of the day, all the treatment had led to a huge improvement in Chloe’s level of self-esteem. Sadly, before the work the starlet considered herself to be ‘ugly’. Last year she explained to Mail Online: “I feel like I look a lot better now. I don’t like natural. When I see before and after pictures I think I’ve changed so much. When I see pictures from when I first went to Geordie Shore, I think: ‘Woah. Was I that ugly?’ I wasn’t gorgeous!”
Of course, Chloe isn’t the only person to go under the knife from Geordie Shore. Marnie Simpson has previously admitted to having a boob lift and liposuction, whereas Holly Hagan’s had a breast enlargement and Botox. Meanwhile, the male cast members have also been known to get in on the action. Kyle Christie underwent a nose job in 2016, and before that Aaron Chalmers had the same operation in 2014.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

If you’re interested in improving your appearance, cosmetic surgery might just be the best answer. Unlike Chloe, it can of course be done in a much more private setting rather than being streamed on Snapchat. For more information about what procedure might just be for you, get in touch with the Belvedere Clinic .

No comments:

Post a Comment