Wednesday 14 March 2018

Linda Robson makes plastic surgery u-turn as she eyes up neck lift surgery

IT WAS ONLY LAST YEAR WHEN LINDA ROBSON VOWED SHE’D NEVER HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY.

Neck-lift-surgery-Belvedere Clinic London

FAST-FORWARD LESS THAN 12 MONTHS AND THE ACTRESS IS ALREADY HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. THE TELEVISION STAR – FAMED FOR HER ROLE IN BIRDS OF A FEATHER – HAS REVEALED THAT SHE’S NOW SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING UNDERGOING A NECK LIFT. IN FACT, LINDA HAS ALREADY BEEN IN TOUCH WITH A SURGEON TO DISCUSS THE INS AND OUTS OF THE PROCEDURE.

The 59-year-old revealed all during a recent episode of Loose Women. She told her fellow panellists that she’d been driven to take action after years of feeling self-conscious about her neck. Linda explained: “I’ve always had a thing about my neck. My mum gave it to me. She’d say ‘you looked lovely on telly but shame about your neck’.”
Linda then joked that she had a ‘turkey neck’ – and was looking to get rid of it by going under the knife. She added: “If I look at a picture of me I can’t see my face, I can only see my neck. It’s a turkey neck. I’ve started wearing scarves.”
Last year Linda said that she’d weighed up the pros and cons of having work done on her ‘drooping eyes’ during an interview with the Sunday Mirror. However, she was ultimately put off the idea because of her husband and son.
She did, however, see the benefits of plastic surgery first-hand when she accompanied Linda Nolan for her facelifton Loose Women in 2017. She asked Nolan why she was going through with the procedure, only to receive an honest and heartfelt answer. Nolan told her: “I look into the mirror and I see sadness looking back at me and that’s no longer how I feel inside.”
Nolan added: “My face has been through a lot with me and I can see that. I look so old, worn and drained and just so, so sad.
“Ten years ago I was happy and I looked happy and I want to look like that Linda again. I want to look the way I feel and I’m really excited to see the results.”
Have you changed your mind?
It seems more and more people are coming round to the idea of plastic surgery – even those who have previously been against it. If you’ve changed your mind and think that it might be for you, don’t hesitate to find out more about the procedures available to you at the Belvedere Private hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment