Monday 13 November 2017

Sharon Osbourne's attitude towards cosmetic surgery is infectious


Sharon Osbourne's attitude towards cosmetic surgery is infectiousSHARON OSBOURNE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE TO KEEP HUSH WHEN IT COMES TO HER HISTORY OF PLASTIC SURGERY.

Now, the X Factor judge – who’s undergone numerous cosmetic procedures during her career – has insisted that every one of the operations was done to benefit herself and herself only. When quizzed about whether she was urged to alter her appearance to attract male attention, she told Event magazine: “I do this for myself. I spent years looking like an Oompa Loompa. I am not doing it to get a man.”
In the past, Sharon has confessed to undergoing a facelift, a breast reduction and a tummy tuck – amongst many other procedures. In fact, she once jokingly told The Sun: “There’s not much I haven’t had tweaked, stretched, peeled, lasered, veneered, enhanced or removed altogether.”
It would seem that Sharon’s attitude towards cosmetic surgery is infectious. After all, husband Ozzy Osbourne has also been under the knife because he was unhappy with his face. In 2005, he told Reveal: “It boosted my confidence no end. I’ve had a face job and a new nose.”
The rocker later promoted cosmetic surgery during an interview with Glamour magazine. He explained: “My philosophy is that if, when you look in the mirror, all you can see is the double chin or the big nose, and it makes your life easier to have them cut off, do it.”
Now, Grace Davies – one of Sharon’s acts on X Factor – looks to have taken inspiration from her mentor. Nearing closer and closer to a record deal, the talent show star is already weighing up the positives of pumping up her pout and mending some damage caused by anaemia. Last month, Grace told OK! magazine:“I would get lip fillers and I would definitely get a hair transplant. I had anemia and was really stressed at college and lost my eyebrows, eyelashes and some of my hair, which hasn’t grown back in places.”
Have Sharon’s words hit home?
If like Sharon you’re ready to make a change, then there’s no better person to do it for than yourself. For information on finding a procedure that’s perfect for you, get in touch with Belvedere Clinic .

No comments:

Post a Comment