Thursday 2 February 2017

Iggy Azalea is urged to confirm more plastic surgery

Yes, the songstress has once again set the rumour mill into overdrive after pictures surfaced of the star with a particularly ample behind while on holiday in Mexico. Almost immediately, droves of social media users questioned whether Iggy had treated herself to bum implants.

The singer has previously responded to such speculation during a lighthearted interview with Wet ‘n’ Wild. Iggy was asked: “Every dude in here would really like to know how much of that booty is really real.”
To which Iggy replied: “I’m gonna put you up on game. It’s real in your hands, but ya’ll don’t need to be worrying about booty that’s above your weight class.”
Iggy has never been shy when it comes to discussing her history of plastic surgery. In fact, the 26-year-old once said it was ‘lame’ for people to keep hush about the work that they have had done. She famously told Seventeen magazine: “I’m not denying it. Denying it is lame. I don’t think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I’ve spoken about the changes I’ve made, like with my breasts. Your perception of yourself can change a lot over time, so I think it’s important to wait and make sure it’s the right choice. Plastic surgery is an emotional journey.”

This came after Iggy praised her plastic surgery with a picture on Instagram.

She wrote: “It might seem obvious I’d hold the man I owe my fabulous nose and breasts to in high regard. But vanity aside; Ash you’re hilarious as hell, talented, eclectic, a progressive thinker and someone who supports women in their choice to do what they want with their OWN bodies (tons of men don’t share that sentiment). So cheers to you! I’m proud to call you my friend.”

Iggy is leading the way

If you have been inspired by Iggy’s boob job and rhinoplasty, or perhaps you are just impressed by her openness, you can follow in her footsteps by Booking a free consultationwith the Belvedere Clinic today.


2 comments:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    หน้า เรียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Charlotte Top facial plastic surgeon

    ReplyDelete