Monday 16 January 2017

Linda Nolan: recently underwent a facelift – live on TV.

It appears that Linda Nolan has made a huge life adjustment and she’s allowed the world to be in on her secret. She recently underwent a facelift – live on TV.

The 57-year-old singer and entertainer endured the procedure on live on Loose Women on Wednesday 11th January, as previous episodes had kept viewers up-to-date on the sessions with her surgeon. She chose to stay awake throughout the whole procedure to avoid being kept in hospital overnight. The procedure is said to have lasted only 4-5 hours.

‘My face has been through a lot with me and I can see that. I look so old, worn and drained and just so, so sad,’ she said. ‘Ten years ago I was happy and I looked happy and I want to look like that Linda again. I want to look the way I feel and I’m really excited to see the results.’
It isn’t a secret that Linda has been through the mill after the death of her beloved husband Brian Hudson, as well as her late sister, Bernie Nolan. She claims that she wished to undergo surgery after feeling much more positive about herself in recent years. Yet, she claims that she doesn’t want to lose her natural look and isn’t afraid of the ageing process.
Linda’s surgeon explained that incisions were to be made around her ears, in order to pull back her skin around her neck and lower cheeks. Her look is yet to be revealed, but she is expecting impressive results. On discussing her sister Coleen who is currently residing in the Celebrity Big Brother house, it appears that she hasn’t even told her that she is going under the knife. She claimed ‘She will be shocked but as she said on the show, she wants me to be happy again. I just look like her younger sister!’

We look forward to seeing her results!

If you would like any further information on facial cosmetic surgery, please take a look at our blog posts for details on the most recent celebrity cosmetic procedures http://www.belvedereclinic.co.uk/blog or contact us today to talk to a member of our team on 02083114464.
Sources

1 comment: