Thursday 12 January 2017

Celebrity Big Brother 2017: Who’s had what done?

Millions upon millions of people are already hooked on the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother.


The show – now in its 19th season – features a who’s who of the entertainment industry. It’s fair to say that this year features one of the most glamorous line-ups of all time. This is no surprise considering that a large number of the contestants have previously gone under the knife to improve their appearance. With that in mind, let’s look at what the stars have had done.

Jasmine Waltz

Jasmine claims she has only undergone one cosmetic procedure – a breast reduction. According to the actress, she went from a d-cup to a c-cup earlier in her career. She once reasoned: “I wanted small, perky boobs.”

Nicola McLean

Unlike Jasmine, glamour model Nicola wanted her breasts to be bigger and has previously boasted about her decision to have a boob job. She’s also revealed her aspirations to go up another size or two. Nicola once told New! magazine: “I love my boobs, they look amazing. But my crazy mind tells me they are not big enough. I would like to have them done again but I will never do it. I am a 30-32G but when I walk into the room, I would like my boobs to walk in before me. I want them to be like Dolly Parton’s!”

Angie Best

Former WAG Angie once confessed that her decision to have plastic surgery was down to her ‘vanity’. She told Mail Online: “I had my face done at 46, so as I age I don’t need fillers – that puffy look is not nice. I like to Botox the frown lines between my eyes as it takes away the stressed look.”

Heidi Montag

Reality star Heidi famously underwent 10 different cosmetic procedures in one day during her time on The Hills. Just some of the work she had done included a nose job, a breast enlargement and abrow lift. Husband Spencer Pratt later revealed that he didn’t mind his wife’s transformation. He told E! Online: “I loved her pre-surgery. I loved her so much. And I love Heidi post-surgery.”

Stay tuned

If you stay turned to Celebrity Big Brother it’s possible the stars will confess to even more plastic surgery before all is said and done. In the meantime, you can follow their lead by getting in touch with the Belvedere clinic today.
3D Blue Question Mark by ccPixs.com licensed under Creative commons 4

No comments:

Post a Comment