Tuesday 20 February 2018

Kerry Katona is now eyeing up a breast Lift

KERRY KATONA HAS REVEALED THAT SHE’S EYEING UP A BREAST LIFT.

Kerry-Breast-surgery
The singer – famed for her time in Atomic Kitten admitted that she’s considering the operation after losing three stone. According to Kerry, the weight loss has made her breasts ‘sag’ and she’s now up for going under the knife to sort it out. She recently told Closer magazine: “I would love a boob uplift because my boobs sag a bit due to my weight loss, so why not?”.
Of course, Kerry is no stranger to plastic surgery and she famously overhauled her image with the help of Belvedere in 2016. Beforehand, the reality star told the world just why she undergoing a tummy tuck and liposuction. She revealed to OK! Magazine: “I just want to feel good and happy. I’m having some liposuction at the Belvedere Clinicin Kent very soon.” She added: “I’ll probably get criticised for not being a good role model but it’s something that I want to do!”
Following the procedures, Kerry was adamant that they were not as invasive as some people might imagine. Instead, she compared the surgery to going for an eye test. She wrote on her social media channels: “It’s like going for an eye test these days! How very showbiz.”
Cosmetic surgery is rather common in Kerry’s circles. For instance, ex-husband Brian McFadden recently had a hair transplant. Meanwhile, former bandmate Natasha Hamilton spoke freely about having lip fillers and a boob job back in 2016. She told Closer magazine: “I’m at an age where I feel it’ll help – and I want to feel good about myself.” The redhead also refused to rule out the possibility of going under the knife once again in future. She added: “I’d never say never to more surgery but I don’t have anything planned.”

WILL YOU FOLLOW IN KERRY’S FOOTSTEPS?

Kerry is happy to sing the praises of plastic surgery. If you’re keen to see what all the fuss is about for yourself, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Belvedere.  You’ll be able to discuss the range of procedures as you decide on the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment