Tuesday 10 October 2017

So, what cosmetic surgery has Jane Fonda had done?

HOLLYWOOD LEGEND JANE FONDA ISN’T ONE TO SHY AWAY FROM THE 

SUBJECT OF PLastic SURGERY.

So, what plastic surgery has Jane Fonda had done?
However, the whole world is once again wondering exactly what the actress has had done following her recent appearance on NBC’s Today. During an interview alongside Robert Redford, Jane was quizzed by host Megyn Kelly about her history of plastic surgery.
Megyn asked: “You’ve been an example to everyone in how to age beautifully, and with strength. You’ve admitted you’ve had work done, which I think is to your credit.”
To which Jane responded: “We really want to talk about that right now?”
It seemed like Jane was sending the message that she was embarrassed about her history of going under the knife. In reality, the 79-year-old doesn’t tend to shy away from discussing the work she’s had done.
Talking about the awkward interview, Jane later told Entertainment Tonight: “I have had cosmetic surgery and I’ve talked about it. But it just seemed like the wrong time and place to raise that question.”
Back in 2011, Jane revealed that she was urged to undergo work after she began to dread looking in the mirror. She told Good Housekeeping: “I didn’t think that I would want to have anything done but it actually got to the point where I would startle myself when I saw my reflection in the mirror.” She added: “I felt so great after a good night’s sleep, and suddenly I’d look at a reflection of myself and didn’t look like I felt.”
In 2015, the actress would add that all the work had ‘bought her a decade’ during an interview with The Guardian.
Jane is believed to have undergone a variety of plastic surgery during her storied movie career. In particular, many surgeons – including Miami-based Dr. Michael Salzhauer – have said it’s likely that she’s undergone multiplefacelifts. Jane is also thought to have had a neck lift, a brow lift, a nose job and Botox.

FOLLOW JANE’S LEAD

WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP HUSH OR SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO FOLLOW JANE’S LEAD AND TRY PLASTIC SURGERY SHOULD THEY FANCY. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHICH PROCEDURE MIGHT BE FOR YOU, GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BELVEDERE CLINIC.

Jane Fonda by Diario Critico Venezuela licensed under Creative commons 4

No comments:

Post a Comment