Monday 17 July 2017

Jodie Marsh reveals plans for boob reduction

JODIE MARSH HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS SET HER SIGHTS ON A BREAST REDUCTION

Jodie Marsh reveals plans for boob reduction

THE GLAMOUR MODEL – WHO HAS BUILT A CAREER ON THE BACK OF HER 32GG BOOBS – HAS EXPLAINED THAT SHE WOULDN’T MIND MAKING HER CHEST SMALLER WHEN SHE GETS OLDER,

but admitted that she doesn’t see the procedure as ‘an urgent thing’ just yet. Speaking about the plans for plastic surgery, the 38-year-old told Mail Online: “I think it’s an age thing. The older you get, the more you just want to look elegant and ladylike. I love my boobs, don’t get me wrong. That’s why it’s not an urgent thing. I think they’re brilliant and lots of fun, big and bouncy and juicy, but I don’t want to see boobs hanging out every time.”
Jodie has never been afraid to go under the knife. In fact, the star has undergone numerous cosmetic procedures over the years to achieve her remarkable appearance. Back in 2009, she went so far as to describe Botox as ‘the best thing ever’ during an interview with New! magazine. She said: “I’ve had Botox on my forehead and around my eyes, and fillers in my nose-to-mouth laughter lines. I can’t imagine not having Botox – it’s the best thing ever. My face looks better now than when I was 23.” During the same interview, she also revealed that she had her lips plumped up six times in the space of just one year.
Jodie’s transformation hasn’t just been about landing magazine covers and television shows. Instead, she’s previously said that some procedures – in particular her rhinoplasty – was to build her self-confidence after years of bullying. Jodie once wrote in the Guardian: “I look in the mirror and I do feel beautiful. I’m not trying to promote plastic surgery, but the two procedures I have had changed my life. Because of the bullying I had a nose job, and afterwards I felt stronger.”
Of course, if you are unhappy with any aspect of your appearance then you can follow in Jodie’s footsteps. There are many cosmetic procedures available to you if you get in touch with Belvedere today.
Jodie Marsh: plasztikai műtétek by lwpkommunikacio licensed under Creative commons 4

No comments:

Post a Comment