Wednesday 14 June 2017

Big Brother star has cosmetic surgery before the show

IT’S BECOME A COMMON OCCURRENCE FOR HOUSEMATES TO TREAT THEMSELVES TO COSMETIC SURGERY AFTER LEAVING BIG BROTHER.

Big-Brother-star-has-surgery before the show
After all, many have to adjust to their newfound fame and life in the tabloids. However, this year one contestant has jumped the gun. The name Chanelle McCleary might sound familiar because she’s previously taken part in Ex on the Beach on MTV. While that experience didn’t quite catapult her to stardom, it did convince the 24-year-old that she should make some changes to her appearance.
The brunette has only been living with the other housemates for a matter of days but already she’s told them – as well as the rest of the nation – all about her history of going under the knife. During a recent episode on Channel 5, she didn’t mince her words as she spoke freely about splashing out £10,000 on her transformation.
She explained: “I had an operation only two months ago. My bum, I had that Brazilian bum lift. They took fat out my double chin, my back, my tummy and put it in my bum.” In addition to her Kardashian-esque bottom, Chanelle has treated herself to a pumped up pout and a wrinkle-free face. She added: “I’ve got filler in my lips. I had to get it dissolved it were too much. I tried Botox in my forehead. I liked it. I don’t really need it.”
Of course, you don’t have to be a celebrity – or on the verge of becoming famous – to undergo plastic surgery. This is a growing trend that is being seen, especially when it comes to Big Brother. For example, last year contestant Lateysha Grace had already undergone a bum lift before she stepped through the doors of the reality show house. Upon leaving the show, she set her sights on a catalogue of surgeries, including a boob job and a nose job.

IS COSMETIC SURGERY FOR YOU?

THESE BIG BROTHER GIRLS ARE EVIDENCE THAT ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO PLASTIC SURGERY. SO IF YOU WANT TO BOOST YOUR SELF-ESTEEM, DON’T HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BELVEDERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT YOU’RE INTERESTED IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment