Wednesday 10 May 2017

Three celebrities who are openly considering cosmetic surgery

IT’S CLEAR THAT UNDERGOING COSMETIC WORK NO LONGER NEEDS TO BE A SECRET, NOR DOES THE ACT OF THINKING ABOUT IT.

Three celebrities who are openly considering cosmetic surgery

IT WOULD BE WRONG TO THINK THAT CELEBRITIES JUMP IN FEET FIRST WHEN IT COMES TO PLASTIC SURGERY. INSTEAD, IT’S USUALLY A LONG THOUGHT OUT PROCESS FOR THEM – MUCH LIKE IT WOULD BE FOR ANY ORDINARY PERSON.

That’s why there’s a growing list of women who have openly told the world that they could soon be going under the knife. It’s clear that undergoing cosmetic work no longer needs to be a secret, nor does the act of thinking about it. With this in mind, here are three women who are considering getting some treatment.

CELINE DION

Singing sensation Celine Dion has given some serious thought to having cosmetic work done. In fact, the songstress – who turns 50 next year – is just weighing up which procedure would suit her best. Speaking to The Sun, the French-Canadian recently revealed: “I’m still looking through the magazines to find the miracle things I can inject in myself. Not to be different, but just for maintenance.”
She added: “I’m still very open to what the future in the aesthetic world can bring to us that’s reversible, for example. I would love to do things. I’m going to be extremely careful if I do.”

CAROL MCGIFFIN

Unlike Celine, Carol McGiffin has already tried Botox. However, the Loose Woman is now looking ahead to the possibility of more permanent work. The 57-year-old recently told Bella Magazine: “I’ve had [Botox] done because I still really want to have a facelift.” She continued: “I just want to try and look my best. I don’t make enough effort. I look like an old tramp.”

KATE GARRAWAY

Good Morning Britain presenter Kate Garraway has refused to rule out going under the knife in the future. In March, she told The Daily Record: “I wanted a facelift quite obsessively for ages. But everyone said it wouldn’t make any difference at all.” She added: “I’m not saying I’d never have a facelift long-term. Never say never.”

ARE YOU ALSO ON THE FENCE?

COSMETIC SURGERY – WHETHER IT’S A BREAST ENLARGEMENT OR LIPOSUCTION – IS A BIG DECISION. IF LIKE THESE WOMEN YOU’RE STILL MAKING YOUR MIND UP, YOU CAN CONTACT BELVEDERE TODAY FOR EXPERT ADVICE AND INFORMATION THAT MIGHT HELP.

Celine Dion Net Worth by celebrityabc licensed under Creative commons 5

No comments:

Post a Comment